BEEP BEEP NOOT NOOT!
War is PUBG’s most deadly Event Mode yet. Join one of three 10-man squads to compete for dominance over a small slice of Erangel. Whenever you die, you’ll reappear in a plane and plummet once again into the mayhem. First team to get 200 points wins. (Click HERE to see the promo video)
Check below for the full details, and let us know what you think!
- STARTS: April 12, 7pm PDT / April 13, 4am CEST / April 13, 11AM KST
- ENDS: April 15, 7pm PDT / April 16, 4am CEST / April 16, 11AM KST
- 10-Man Squads on Erangel (All Regions)
- NA/EU/AS/SEA/OC: TPP & FPP
- KR/JP/SA: TPP
GENERAL EVENT RULES
- All players are grouped up in teams of 10. Each game will have a max of 30 players (three full teams).
- Please note that there can be a team with less than 10 players depend on the matchmaking situation.
- Immediately after the plane gets into the air, the safe zone is visible on the map.
- The safe zone is extremely small and never closes in or changes location throughout the duration of the game.
- Getting kills earns points for your team. The first team to get 200 points wins.
- Kill: +3 points
- DBNO: +1 point
- Revive: +1 point
- Team kill / Team DBNO: -5 points
- Kill: +3 points
- If no team reaches 200 points before the 15-minute time limit, the team with the highest score will be declared the winner (winner).
- Every time you’re killed, you’ll respawn in another plane.
LOADOUTS, LOOT, AND CARE PACKAGES
All players are guaranteed to spawn with the equipment below:
- One random AR or DMR equipped
- One random pistol
- Level one helmet
- Level one vest
- One grenade
OTHER EVENT RULES
- Weather is locked at “sunny.”
- You can invite up to 10 players from your friends list to your party before jumping into game.
- The rest of team slots will be filled by auto matching system.
- Killer spectating is disabled.
- Redzone is disabled.